Overall Return and Refunds Guidelines
These are Phonnet’s Overall Return Guidelines applicable only to products purchased by you directly from our website. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply. We work hard to guarantee your satisfaction and make sure our products arrive in perfect condition, but if you discover a fault with an item you received please follow these steps:
- Email us at email@example.com with the reason of return and take pictures of the defect, within 15 days from receiving your order.
- Refund for purchased items may be subject to a confirmation on the faulty item.
- All products that are new with the retail packaging never opened can be returned to Phonnet within 30 days. Please note that customers are responsible for all the fees involved for returning items. Return packages remain the responsibility of the customer until it is received by us.
- Products that are received by Phonnet in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Phonnet
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return
- Any product that is returned without all of the original packaging
- Refunds on the returns described by the items above maybe rejected.
- Refunds will be done in the original form of payment (Paypal).
WARNING: We do not exchange or refund any customized products under any cirumstances, unless the product has a manufacturer's defect.
Still having doubts? Email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help you get the best Phonnet experience!